Newbie_Mother of a Type1 Diebetic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie_Mother of a Type1 Diebetic

Hello my name is Terria and I am a mother of a type 1 diabetic . He was dxd at the age of 17months, I look forward to teaching and learn as much as I can about the disease I look forward to chit chat with you all.

I hope I can help...

Hey there,

my name is Craig Dehut. I was diagnosed with Type 1 when I was 10 years old. I'm 24 and doing well.

Your thread caught my attention because I have recently published a book called "Her Little Soldier," a book about my mother and how she once referred to me, as I struggled with this disease. By telling my story, I hope to offer hope to anyone that has been touched by this disease. I hope that it can be helpful to you.

------------------------------------

"HER LITTLE SOLDIER" is the autobiographical story of Craig Dehut, who began his journey as a Type 1 Juvenile Diabetic at the age of ten. Using journal entries written throughout his ordeal, he chronicles the trials faced and lessons learned from living with an incurable disease. By telling his story and sharing his experiences, he offers insight into how we all can deal with trials, learn from them, and recognize the blessings that can come from them.

------------------------------------

The book can be ordered through Spirit Building (www.spiritbuilding.com)

Craig
    craigdehut@gmail.com
    www.craigdehut.com

Comment

Working...
    X