Gone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone?

There have been so many people passing away recently. Mostly celebrates and most of them surprises.

I pretty much knew that Ferrah was getting weaker, with all the news specials about her, but her actually going was sad. Michael Jackson's passing was as amazing a bad dream as we all can have as children of a certain generation. But he said that he was always afraid that he would go like Elvis and I guess he did. Billy Mays, the announcer is a big surprise too as was David Carradine.

It's been a hard early summer, hasn't it? I hope we don't get any more surprises from any sources.

I know!

These people are all so young - it's weird. Alot of young people in my area have died too recently. What's going on?

Comment

It has also struck me that Farrah lost her tough battle to live while MJ somehow lost his life by mistake. The same goes for David Carridine. I can't tell which is sadder, to lose the fight to live or to lose your life by mistake.

Comment

I don't know - I'd rather not suffer through an illness - I'd rather just drop like MJ

Comment

t was a big shocker with carradine

It was a big shocker with carradine. I wonder what the ultimate conclusion is. Everyone disagres with the Tai investigation.

then one after another. It was like teh year my dad died.. strange how many passed.

Comment

Working...
          X