Cranberry Mist Tea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cranberry Mist Tea

This isn't a big recipe, nor is it difficult to make, but I have been searching for something different to drink, other than diet mixes (I call those drinks swill. They are all awful. Well, the ones I have tried so far are.)

And the lemonades are all like acid going down your throat after a while.

This drink can be sweetened if you really need it to be, but give it a chance and serve it on its own first. It's very refreshing, and I have found that the club soda works to keep the acids in the tummy a bit lower.

Cranberry Mist Tea

4 cups low-calorie, sugar free, all natural cranberry juice
    8 cranberry clove or any cramberry type tea bags
    ice
    4 cups chilled club soda
    Fresh mint sprigs

In a saucepan, bring cranberry juice to a boil over medium heat. Add the tea bags, remove from heat, and let steep for 10 minutes.

Let cool to room temperature.

When ready to serve, fill 8 tall glasses with ice cubes. Pour about 1/2 cup of the cranberry juice mixture into each glass. Fill the glasses with club soda and garnish each with a sprig of mint.

It has about 23 calories per cup

sounds great and best of all my hubbie loves tea - so maybe this will add a little variety!

Comment

It really is a lovely drink. The other day I made it for people visiting and they all complimented me on the drink. I think that the added bubbles is the thing that is the crowning touch to it.

I hope your husband likes it. I hope you do too!

Comment

Working...
      X