Med Ped Socks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Med Ped Socks

I amanged to get an internal blod blister from fancy shoes that i needed to wear to work. Two weeks of worrying that it was an abscess lead me to the ER. luckily for me it wasnt. What I did have some major damage to teh achilles tendon and a blood blister internaly under the skin.

I ws told to find backless shoes and get some diabetic socks.
    At first I thought that theer was no difference. But theer raelly is. The diabetic socks keep toes warm, feet free of sweat and for some reason the cushioning act like a slipper.
    After wwearin these socks for a few days, even with the crappy sneakers the wound healed!

I found aplace that has the tube style for 2 dollars a pair!
    so now I have socks I enjoy wearing.

they are very worth the money!

Re: Med Ped Socks

Where did you find the socks for $2.00? Thanks..

Comment

Did your employer give you a hard time about the backless shoes? It makes me mad that bosses try to make it seem like you went out and got this disease to screw up their day.

Comment

socks

Originally posted by Cassy View Post
        Did your employer give you a hard time about the backless shoes? It makes me mad that bosses try to make it seem like you went out and got this disease to screw up their day.
        i need 2 dollar socks

Comment

Yes they do work wonders I picked up half a dozen pair for a friend of mine. He even wears them with his sandals and find that he has a noticeable reduction in swelling as well as the fact that they are surprisingly comfortable.

Comment

Wow, $2 socks? Where did you find them? Thank you in advance.

Comment

I need these too!! $2 socks sound pretty perfect for anyone.

Comment

My uncle who has Type 2 diabetes and has had a couple of foot surgeries wears regular socks. I think he has this "a sock is a sock" mentality... If he'd only try these special socks, he might change his mind.

Comment

I idea of having those socks really is nice. It will surely help protect the feet.

Comment

Med Ped Socks

Hi everyone,
                    I would really like to know where to get these socks! I not only have diabetes, but a severe case of diabetic neuropathy in my feet. Some days I can barely walk from one room to the next. Some days I do fairly well; others I just cry. Please would someone give out info on these socks? I (and I'm sure lots of others) would be very grateful.
                    Thanks ~ and y'all have a great day!

Comment

Med Ped Socks

Where do you find these socks? I have been searching for them and can't seem to find them. I have a friend that needs them. I think they might be something worthwhile for my father as well. Hope to hear back from someone!

Comment

Originally posted by asldaisy View Post
                        Where do you find these socks? I have been searching for them and can't seem to find them. I have a friend that needs them. I think they might be something worthwhile for my father as well. Hope to hear back from someone!
                        Hi everyone, we here at ADW carry several brands of diabetic socks at very reasonable prices if you are interested! Check them out here:

Comment

Med Ped Socks

Running socks are pretty thin. Is this for track or just everyday running? For track I could see it, but no reason for everyday running. The shoe will rub against your foot instead of having that sock to keep you from getting blisters.

Comment

Hi, You can get Med Peds at Walmart and K-mart, that's where I get mine from...

Comment

Working...
                            X