No Medicaire? COSTCO! :-D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Medicaire? COSTCO! :-D

I've been getting my Psych meds (and my special needs cat meds) at Costco for a fraction of the cost I could get them anywhere else.

I don't fit into the Wal-Mart $4.00 program, but Costco sells meds for VERY inexpensive if they are generic.

Honestly not sure about diabetic meds yet - I'm probably diabetic by now (diagnosed w/pre-diabetic 2 years ago).

Just recommending the cheapest place I've found. Recently being on permanent (mental) disability, my Medi-Cal's co-pay is (get this), $1,250 per MONTH, so it's useless to me unless a disaster happens, but I'm a recluse anyways, so only out 1 to 2 times/month at most.

Hope this helps someone in the same position as me.

Costs of medications and supplies

Thanks for the information. Please also see the ADW website for lower costs supplies, vitamins, certain insulin, etc. for those who are not insured or who are underinsured with high deductibles.

Comment

:-D

Oh wow!

Thanks Marci!

I will put that on my Favorites Bar for sure! I'm seeing a an actual doctor at a clinic in a couple of weeks and I'll try to get another blood test to see if I've become diabetic.

Do you know if bedwetting (very badly) is a symptom of diabetes? It's become such a serious problem costing me a lot of money and laundry quarters and bleach.

Thanks for the info on the less expensive meds!!

Warmly,

Julie O'

Originally posted by Marci Sloane View Post
      Thanks for the information. Please also see the ADW website for lower costs supplies, vitamins, certain insulin, etc. for those who are not insured or who are underinsured with high deductibles.

Comment

Working...
      X