Hey! My name is Edward Fieder, a type 1 diabetic and photographer. A few months ago I started a kickstarter for a photography project I wanted to start involving the diabetes community. It is called The Faces of Diabetes and it is going to be a book filled with portraits of people who live with diabetes. I have hopes that the book will inspire newly diagnosed children, teens, and adults that diabetes will not stop them from living the life they want to live. Throughout the kickstarter I was given recommendations that I should start a website and blog to help reach more people across not only the United States, but the world. So...I did! The website is where I feature everyday diabetics on the blog along with their story of how diabetes has affected their life but not in the negative way we all feel. Most of the posts are uplifting and positive and I plan to keep it that way. I already have a few posts up and update it with a new person twice a week. I have a few more lined up but it's really hard to get the information about this website out to the public and I was hoping that you guys could help be a part of it! I really would like to have a bigger audience and hopefully get the site where I could feature someone every day. Of course all of this takes time but it doesn't hurt to reach out. If you decide to check it out please read the About and FAQ section. It should give you all the info you need. Thank you so much!
-Edward Fieder

www.TheFacesofDiabetes.com

www.facebook.com/thefacesofdiabetes