Execises, why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Execises, why?

So many pateints ase me why do I have to exercise, my medication works. Well, your medication may work, but really you ahve to exercise make th medication work better and keep toned. If a muscle goes flabby it wont do you any good.

The rule of thumb is still 30 minutes three times a week or 15 minutes twice a day three times a week. But exercise does not have to be the cross training, triathalon style workouts. Inded it can be anything.Old fashioned calestenics in the morning and evening,
    Youc an do pilates, crss traing, etc. But what about 30 minutes of frisbee or horse shoes.
    Even doinghouse cleaning and carrying laundry, making beds etc allos your muscles to work.

Yes, body exercises not strictly standard exercises can help in a long way to keep the body healthy.

Further medication alone won't do the job effectively, and the whole body should cooperate to make the body safe and sound.

Comment

Hi there,

Exercises are more important because it supplements the medication. Exercises will keep body in good shape and gives the body the power of resistance and vitality. Exercises will help you to quickly recover from any kind of deceases.

Thanks

Comment

Re:

Exercise benefits every part of the body, including the mind. Exercising can help you look better. Exercise helps people lose weight and lower the risk of some diseases. Exercise can help a person age well.

Comment

To get the most of our stamina, and the selection of the right exercise program will help you reach your goals.

Comment

If we could just get rid of all our TV's think of all the free time we would have.

Comment

Exercising Relieves Stress

Another good reason to exercise is to relieve the inevitable daily stresses. They build cortisol in the body and that boosts fat. It also makes it harder to process sugars in your body. I love the relaxed and almost euphoric feeling I get from exercising. Lately I have been doing yoga and Zumba.

Comment

Whole body vibration

Originally posted by jimmys devoted View Post
                So many pateints ase me why do I have to exercise, my medication works. Well, your medication may work, but really you ahve to exercise make th medication work better and keep toned. If a muscle goes flabby it wont do you any good.

The rule of thumb is still 30 minutes three times a week or 15 minutes twice a day three times a week. But exercise does not have to be the cross training, triathalon style workouts. Inded it can be anything.Old fashioned calestenics in the morning and evening,
                Youc an do pilates, crss traing, etc. But what about 30 minutes of frisbee or horse shoes.
                Even doinghouse cleaning and carrying laundry, making beds etc allos your muscles to work.
                Exercising on the vibration machine burns up a massive amount of calories in a very short period of timeā€“up to 500 calories in 10 minutes! Logically, the high rate of muscle contraction of up to 28 times per second causes a much higher calorie burn than during a normal gym session. Also, more energy is used because almost ALL of your muscle fibers are working during vibration training, as opposed to just 45%. http://www.topsport.in/whole-body-vibration

Comment

Working...
                X