Easy Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
Makes 8 servings.
1 ½ cup water
4 medium white or yellow potatoes, peeled and sliced ½ inch thick
1 cup cauliflower florets
1 cup broccoli florets
4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into coins
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cup frozen, cut green beans
1 can reduced fat cream of chicken soup
½ cup skim milk
1 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
1. Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add the potatoes and cook covered for 5 minutes.
2. Add the cauliflower, broccoli, onion, and beans. Return water to a boil, cover, and cook 10 to 12 minutes until vegetables are tender. Drain.
3. Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Add cooked vegetables. Combine the canned soup and milk. Pour soup mixture over the vegetables, mixing gently.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cover and bake casserole for 20-25 minutes.
5. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3 to 4 minutes longer, until cheese melts.
Nutritional Info (per serving):