Makes 12 servings.
1 (11-ounce) package refrigerated bread stick dough
2 medium size Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
½ cup Equal® Spoonful*
¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons stick butter or margarine, melted
* May substitute 12 packets Equal sweetener
1. Unroll bread stick dough. Separate at perforations to form 12 strips.
2. Place 3 to 4 apple slices at the end of each strip.
3. Combine Equal® and cinnamon. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon Equal® mixture over apple slices on each strip of dough.
4. Beginning at end with apple slices, roll up jelly roll fashion. Arrange apple bundles, seam side down, in bottom of well-sprayed 1-quart oval casserole dish. Brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-Equal® mixture.
5. Bake in preheated 375°F oven 25 to 30 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Nutritional Info (per serving):
Food Exchanges: ½ Starch, ½ Fruit, ½ Fat
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.