- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 packets of sugar substitute
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground pepper
- Whisk red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, orange juice, sugar substitute, and garlic together in a small bowl.
- Whisk in 1 tbsp of olive oil at a time (until all 4 tbsp’s are used) to incorporate thoroughly.
- Whisk in mustered and add pepper to taste.
Food Exchanges: 1 1/2 Fat
WW point comparison: 2 points
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 6 Servings|
Recipe courtesy of Marlene Koch, RD, who is a registered dietitian and has specialized in delicious food and healthy lifestyles for over twenty years. Marlene holds a degree in Nutritional Science from the University of Los Angeles, California. Marlene is a best-selling author of healthy, low-sugar cookbooks. Marlene is a frequent guest on TV, radio and websites such as iVillage and dlife.com.