With the cheesecake cupcakes festive shades of red, white and blue, and featuring a bounty of summer berries, these are perfect for picnics and holiday barbecues. No need to turn on the oven in the hot weather, or fuss with whether the cheesecake is done. Just mix, pour and stick in the fridge. Two hours later, let the party begin!
Makes 12 servings
- 2/3 cup crushed graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons granulated no-calorie sweetener
- 3 tablespooons butter, melted
- 8 ounces tub-style reduced-fat cream cheese
- 8 ounces nonfat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated no-calorie sweetener (or 8 packets)
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- 6 medium strawberries, stemmed and halved
- Line 12 muffin cups with cupcake liners. Lightly spray the liners with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sweetener, and butter. Press 1 rounded tablespoon into the bottom of each muffin cup. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer on low speed, beat the cream cheeses, 1/3 cup sweetener, and sour cream until smooth. Beat in ½ cup of whipped topping and the almond extract. Fold in the remaining topping.
- Spoon the cheesecake filling into the crusts and smooth the tops. Place a strawberry half in the center of each cheesecake and arrange the blueberries around the strawberry. Place cheesecakes in the refrigerator and chill until set, at least 2 hours.
|Serving Size: 1 Cupcake|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
Food Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1/2 Lean Meat, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1
Weight Watcher Point Plus Comparison: 4