Proper wording can have a huge influence on the interpretation of the dialogue and further...Read More
Welcome to our More on Diabetes section!
Our More on Diabetes articles will provide helpful diabetes and health information on topics including diabetes management, exercise, diabetic recipes, diabetes complications, diet and nutrition, pet diabetes and more. Articles are written or reviewed by healthcare professionals who have experience in diabetes and health education.
According to a small study done on humans, broccoli extract was given along with Metformin, or a placebo was given with Metformin, to those with out of control diabetes (i.e. A1C levels above 7.4).Read More
It always amazes me to hear some of the pertinent questions asked by our patients with diabetes when in diabetes management sessions. I’m certain that many of you have similar concerns but may not have anyone locally to ask or be the person to write in to ADW diabetes. So, I intend to share recently asked questions to offer you the needed information. Here we go:Read More
“The word diet comes from the old French word diete and the medieval Latin word dieta meaning a daily food allowance.” Diets are, “a set course of eating and drinking in which the kind and amount of food should be planned to achieve weight loss and better health.”Read More
- Positive or Negative Language Can Influence Your Diabetes Control posted on July 19, 2017 | under Diabetes Management
- 5 Reasons For Heavy Sweating With Diabetes posted on October 19, 2015 | under Health & Wellness
- How To Dispose of Needles, Lancets and Blood Strips Properly posted on July 10, 2012 | under Diabetes Management
- Timing is Everything – Pet Diabetes Care posted on July 24, 2014 | under Pet Care
- Why Am I So Bloated? posted on April 2, 2014 | under Health & Wellness
Articles You May Be Interested In