- 6 tbsp rolled oats
- 1/3 cup Splenda granulated sweetener
- 6 tbsp Splenda granulated sweetener
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp cold butter cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 6 cups peeled apple slices (about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 1 prepared single piecrust (refrigerated or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C)
- In medium bowl, mix the rolled oats, 1/2 cup sweetener, graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, 1/4 cup of the flour and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon.
- Cut in the butter using a pastry blender or by hand until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- In a large bowl, tos the apples with the remaining 6 tablespoons of sweetener, 1 tablespoon flour, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and the lemon juice.
- Poor the apple mixture into the piecrust and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pie fromt he oven and sprinkle the topping on top. Lower the temperature to 375°F (190°C) and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown and the apples are tender.
- Serve warm or cold.
Food Exchanges: 1 Fruit, 1 Carbohydrate
Carbohydrate Choices: 1
Weight Watcher Point Comparison: 5
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 8 Servings|