Omron's HEM-670IT not only features A.P.S. technology which confirms monitor is at heart level for more accurate readings, and also includes Omron Health Management Software (Bi-Link) which will help track your progress to better blood pressure health. This wrist monitor detects advanced diagnostics including morning hypertension and irregular heartbeat. Monitoring these important factors with Omron's software allows you to share valuable information with your physician. Cuff fits wrist sized 5 1/4" to 8 1/2" in circumference.
The HEM-670IT has been tested, evaluated and proven to meet the rigorous safety and accuracy standards set by independent organizations.
- Independently Validated for Proven Accuracy
- The most important feature of your Omron wrist blood pressure monitor is that it consistently provides you accurate results. This is why every Omron blood pressure model has been tested, evaluated and proven to meet the rigorous safety and accuracy requirements.
- IntelliSense Technology Designed For Accuracy
- Only Omron brand products use IntelliSense technology to automatically determine the correct amount of pressure required to quickly and comfortably measure your blood pressure. The result through the Omron wrist blood pressure monitor is an accurate reading every time.
- Features A.P.S.
- Correct Blood Pressure Cuff positioning is critical when monitoring blood pressure. Only Omron Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors with A.P.S. have a unique positioning sensor that automatically confirms the blood pressure cuff is level with the user's heart. This helps ensure that each and every reading is accurate.
- Morning Hypertension Indicator
- The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends you take blood pressure readings in the early morning and evening. With the touch of a button you can review an eight week history of your morning and evening weekly blood pressure averages. This wrist blood pressure monitor compares your individual and averaging readings to the guidelines recommended by the American Heart Association.
- TruRead Mode
- TruRead mode follows the AHA guidelines with the press of just one button. The wrist blood pressure monitor automatically takes 3 consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average.
- Single Read Mode with Advanced Averaging
- When placed in the Single Read mode, the wrist blood pressure monitor will take 1 measurement at the touch of the button. The average of up to the last 3 readings taken in the last 10 minutes is automatically displayed.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- This advanced Omron wrist blood pressure monitor can detect irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured
- Includes Omron Health Management Software
- The Omron Health Management Software allows you to upload your test results onto your personal computer. The Blood Pressure and Pulse Graph lets you see how your values are trending over time. The Morning/Evening Comparison Graph tracks your morning and evening systolic and disastolic blood pressure and pulse rate. Finally, the Frequency Distribution lets you view your most common values and identify outliers by time frame. Print or Email reports to share with your doctor.
- 1 Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Attached Wrist Cuff (fits wrists 5 1/4" to 8 1/2")
- 1 Illustrated Instruction Manual
- 2 "AAA" Batteries
- 1 Serial Port Built into Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- 1 Serial/USB
- 1 CD-ROM with Omron Health Management Software
- 1 Storage Case
5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Now you can download and print our free Blood Pressure Log for better blood pressure management.
If you are looking out for the most accurate wrist blood pressure monitor, then you are at the right place. Have a look at our other Omron blood pressure monitors like the Omron automatic blood pressure monitor and much more!
Note - This item requires 2 AAA batteries (included). To purchase additional batteries, click here.