Prodigy® No Coding Test Strips work with the Prodigy AutoCode®, Pocket, and Voice meters. The 3 lead technology allows the meters to test only when there is enough blood on the test strip, saving the user test strips and money. The capillary action automatically draws the blood sample into the test strip. Prodigy® No Coding test strips do not use GDH-PQQ technology and are approved for alternate site testing. Prodigy® glucose oxidase technology allow for safer and more accurate results.
Test Strip Features:
Prodigy AutoCode® requires No Coding; simply insert the test strip into the strip port and the Prodigy AutoCode® automatically powers on. The Prodigy AutoCode® talks the user through the blood glucose testing steps and speaks in English, Spanish, French, and Arabic. It provides results in seven seconds, has a 450-test memory with date and time, and provides 7, 14, and 28 day averages. The USB port feature is present for downloading free web-based software. The Prodigy AutoCode® meter require a small blood sample, and are approved for alternate site testing.
- 200 Test Strips
- No Coding required
- Works with all Prodigy meters
- Approved for Alternate Site Testing (AST)
- Capillary action makes testing easy!
Meter Kit Contains:
- Speaks in 4 Languages: English, Spanish, French & Arabic (audible results ideal for low vision).
- Stores 450 test results with date and time.
- Approved for Alternate Site Testing (AST); forearm, upper arm, thigh, calf, hand and finger.
- Standard USB port to easily download test results.
- Prodigy AutoCode® Meter (2 AAA Batteries included)
- Carrying Case
- Log Book
- Quick Reference
- Warranty Card
Use Only Prodigy No Coding Test Strips