The Bullseye Mini Safety Normal Flow Lancets 23G 100/bx are the first on the market to feature a color indicator, which lets you know if the lancet has been used. Also, the lancet's cap will automatically lock in place after use to ensure proper disposal. Box of 100.
- Bullseye color indicator lets you know if the lancet has been used
- Safety Cap which locks in place after use to ensure proper disposal
- The Bullseye Safety Lancets are retractable, therefore eliminating the risk of cross contaminations
- Individually wrapped for maximum sterility
Easy to Use:
- Ergonomic design for easy handling
- Fast and quick spring action for increased comfort and less pain
Bullseye Clinical Data:
- Works in Two Simple Steps:
- Remove cap
- Place the lancet against side of finger tip and press button
- The Bullseye Safety Lancets come ready to use right out of the box
Benefits of Safety Lancets:
- Product Type: Normal Flow Bullseye
- Puncture Depth: 2.4mm
- Needle Diameter: 23G Needle
- Blood Flow (Approximate): 20-40ul
Bullseye Mini Safety Normal Flow Lancets
- Safety lancets are excellent for "on the go testing" since it requires no loading and can be done using only one hand. Using them when traveling is an excellent option and requires fewer supplies. Try them on driving trips, cruises, trains or flights.
- Safety lancets meet with OSHA guidelines since they are impossible to use after one time. (Hospital guidelines are established by OSHA.)
- Safety lancets obtain an adequate quantity of blood with a single stick which helps prevent wasting of strips, helps keep costs down and prevents you from having to re-prick your finger.
Box of 100