Diabetes not only alters our blood sugar levels, but our skin as well. High blood sugar levels are proven to cause dry, itchy skin. Dry skin can become fragile and is easily split or cut. Having healthy skin, especially on your feet, is an important defense against splits, cuts, and infections. Diabetic Foot Treatment helps to restore and maintain the health of your skin. It instantly moisturizes and nourishes as it strengthens your skin's immune system for optimal health and vitality. Moisturize your feet with Anastasia Diabetic Foot Cream to relieve the effects that diabetes causes to the skin. It is recommended that you clean and check your feet daily. One 4oz. bottle.
DIABETIC FOOT CREAM:
- Patented formula penetrates the cellular level for maximum relief of dry skin, cracked heels, calluses, and corns
- Relieves pain of arthritis and neuropathy
- Increases healing speed
- Triggers skin cell growth
- Waterless and greaseless
- Prevents infection - anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial
- Helps to treat athletes foot
- Diabetic Foot Cream is the only therapeutic cream that is safe to use between toes
- Generously apply Diabetic Foot Treatment, massaging gently all surfaces of feet, heels, and legs, from toes to knees. This product is safe to use between the toes. For best results, use in the morning and at bedtime or as often as needed. Effective for both diabetic and non-diabetic use.
- ANASTASIA MARIE LABORATORIES
- Started in 1985, Anastasia Marie Laboratories began with the vision of combining nature and science to produce the first bio-identical brand of formulations to heal the effects that diabetes has on the skin. Anastasia Marie Chehak, an accomplished scientist and herself diabetic, led the breakthrough research. Rigorous tests are ran on formulations to perfect all innovations.
Anastasia Diabetic Pure Skin Therapy penetrates the cellular level to help restore and maintain your skins beauty and health. All Anastasia Marie Laboratories is made with the finest, natural, anti-aging ingredients, vitamins, antioxidants, aloes, and botanical oils. Free of mineral oil, alcohol, fillers, and artificial fragrances which are known to cause skin irritation. Products will not clog your pores. Recommended by physicians, podiatrists, diabetes educators, and pharmacists.
- All ingredients are hand picked
- Each ingredient is incorporated in it's pharmaceutical grade to to ensure quality
- Each bio-identical ingredient penetrates directly to the cellular level to maximize effective healing
Information provided by manufacturer and is for informational purposes only. Please consult your doctor before using this product.
- Whole Leaf Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Safflower Oil, Paraffin, Octyl Stearate, Olive Oil, Propylene Glycol, Lanolin, Methyl Salicylate, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Tocotrienol, Cetearyl Alcohol/Ceteth-20, Linoleic Acid/Linolenic Acic/Arachidonic Acid (Vitamin F), Eucalyptus Oil, Bergamot Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Absorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Panthenol, Menthol, Camphor, Allantoin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearete, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium PCA, Imidazolinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Methylparaben.