Thread: Yummy Water

Default Yummy Water

Drinking 8 glasses of water is said to be optimal for health, but I sometimes find that I just can't drink it anymore. I actually gag when trying to get it down.

I found a great tasting water that I can barely stop myself from chugging down. It's called Fruit 2 O. It has the flavor of fruits in it and I do not know how they do it, but the flavors are absolutely wonderful! The peach is just like eating the best peach you ever have tasted!

It's not cheap -- well not as cheap as plain water -- but it will help you get down all the water you need to drink. And now that the summer is coming in, we all need to drink even more water.

I have also tried this and it is very good. But I also like the taste of normal water as long as it isn't town water and smells like clorine.

Default We bit the bullet,

and got a reverse osmosis thingy for under the sink. It has its own spigot.

The whole thing has a pre filter and cost about $140 with DH putting it in.

Since then, though, we're drinking MUCH more water. Our ice tastes much better too.

I don't know why people don't install water filters in there homes, it's a lot cheaper than buying bottled water all the time. If you have a frig that makes ice, place a water filter in the water line to the ice maker. Install a Filtered water faucet at sink. Make water taste a lot better, it's better for you..
    I don't know how any one can drink that nasty bottle water, I can't drink half of a bottle before I start to gag on it..

It's really healthy one when you are using filtered drinking water. Patient should drink lot of water. That must be purified one.

Quote Originally Posted by kitti72 View Post
    I have also tried this and it is very good. But I also like the taste of normal water as long as it isn't town water and smells like clorine.
    I agree. There is no other important drink than the water. Natural is very important to shed weight in a healthier way.