CONTOUR Diabetes Testing Products by Bayer
Bayer Diabetes Care improves life for people with diabetes and healthcare professionals by offering innovative blood glucose meters and supporting materials. The tradition of helping people with diabetes started in 1941 with a test for sugars in urine. By 1964, Bayer developed the first blood sugar test strips. In 1969, they made the first portable blood glucose meter. Bayer is also the first company to introduce blood glucose meters with No Coding Technology.
Bayer introduced an exciting new generation of blood sugar testing in 2012 with the introduction of the CONTOUR NEXT EZ blood glucose meter and CONTOUR NEXT test strips. Now you have the necessary tools to help you effectively manage blood glucose levels.They are simple to use and easy to understand. ADW Diabetes offers a complete line of Bayer products at affordable wholesale prices including:
Bayer CONTOUR blood glucose meters:
- Involve no complicated coding to eliminate inaccuracy
- Provide precise and accurate results
- Are easy to operate by adults, children and people with limited dexterity or vision
- Permit testing on your finger, thigh, forearm and abdomen
- Make it easy to download results to your personal computer using GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE Diabetes Management Software
- Give fast 5-second results with a small sample size of 0.6 uL
- Feature Sip-in Sampling to get the right amount of blood on the first try
- Use multi-pulse technology to evaluate a single strip 7 times for incredibly accurate results
- Have pre-meal and post-meal markers to track the effects of food choices on blood glucose levels
- Offer accurate tracking knowledge with 7, 14 and 30 days averages of blood glucose levels
- Personalize the HI/LO target range to summarize blood glucose test results and find trouble spots.
Bayer CONTOUR test strips:
- Have a six month open shelf life and up to sixteen months unopened
- Feature a custom shape for easy handling
- Can be evaluated 7 times for total accuracy
- Are for use with Bayer CONTOUR meters only.
Bayer CONTOUR Next EZ Meters:
- Offer simple testing with fast 5-second results
- Require a small blood sample of 0.6 uL
- Feature No Coding technology to eliminate miscoding and inaccurate test results
- Have Sip-In Sampling to get the correct amount of blood during the first attempt
- Show trouble spots using a personalized HI/LO target range with a summary of blood glucose test results
- Boost tracking knowledge with 7, 14 and 30-day averages of blood glucose levels
- Have pre-meal and post-meal markers to show the effect of food choices on blood sugar
- Use multi-pulse technology to evaluate one sample 7 times for the most accurate results.
Bayer CONTOUR Next Test Strips
- Offer ultimate accuracy with high performance
- Evaluate a single blood sample 7 times to maximize accuracy through multi-pulse technology
- Use a small 0.6 uL blood sample
- Are used only with Bayer CONTOUR Next meters.
Bayer CONTOUR USB Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems:
- Are the only glucose meters featuring plug & play diabetes management software right in the meter
- Upload test results by plugging the USB end into a computer
- Store 2,000 blood glucose test results
- Offer trends based on results over 7, 14 or 30-day testing
- Have an easy-to-view illuminated testing port
- Set up automatic testing results at any time
- Are used with Bayer GLUCOFACTS DELUXE software and any Bayer CONTOUR test strips.
Bayer BREEZE 2 Meters:
- Make blood glucose testing a breeze
- Feature a 10-test disc to eliminate the inconvenience of using singular blood glucose strips
- Simply push and pull the end tab to reveal the blood glucose test strip
- Feature No Coding technology to avoid miscoding mistakes that could cause inaccurate results
- Reduce the effects of typical interferences such as maltose and glucose.
Bayer BREEZE2 Test Strips
- Are a simple to use 10-test disc system so there is no grappling with individual test strips
- Have a short 5-second test time
- Use a 1.0 uL blood sample
- Are for use only with Bayer BREEZE 2 meters.
Bayer MICROLET 2 Lancing Device:
- Features a compact and ergonomic design for simple testing
- Has an adjustable five depth setting to get the correct amount of blood the first time
- Use a narrow gauge size lancet to make testing smoother
- Have large buttons with an easy grip.
Bayer MICROLET 2 Lancets:
- Are silicone-coated for gentler handling
- Have vibrant colors to color code testing times
- Come in seven different colors
- Are for use with the Bayer MICROLET 2 Lancing Device
Bayer Meters Control Solutions:
- Are meant for use with Bayer meters based on type
- Check the accuracy of your glucose meter and test strips.
Diabetes is manageable when you keep track of your diet, exercise and weight. ADW Diabetes helps you control your well-being with discounted wholesale pricing, fast shipping and attentive customer service. We stock the products you need for proper diabetes self-management, including Bayer CONTOUR monitors and CONTOUR test strips as well as lancing devices and control solutions. Trust ADW Diabetes for all your Bayer diabetes product needs.