This entry is filed under Diabetic Supply Review and has
UltiCare, a leading medical products manufacturer, takes the comfort, safety and convenience of its customers, both human AND animal, very seriously. Whatever UltiCare product you choose, you’ll know that the entire line has been manufactured with the patient in mind.
Improved Syringe Look & Feel With UltiCare
You’ll find an impressive number of attributes in every UltiCare Syringe. UltiCare has taken steps to ensure that their syringes and needles are designed to maximize the effectiveness of injection, while also taking into account the user’s comfort and convenience. Through their exclusive UltiComfort Injection process, UltiCare has produced state-of-the-art Insulin Syringes. Among these benefits are:
- Comfort - Each UltiCare Insulin Syringe comes equipped with extra-comfortable finger grips. UltiCare also includes flanged (ribbed) needle & plunger caps, which makes it much quicker and easier to remove the syringe afterwards. These syringes are available with 28, 29, 30, and 31 gauge needles.
- Control - Ulticare offers their syringes with both 5/16" (8 mm) and 1/2" (12mm) needles for better control and less waste. UltiCare products also utilize finger grips wider than the industry standard for better injection control. And flat gaskets are also a regular feature, allowing for increased accuracy and ease of measurement.
- Safety - The entire UltiCare product line is FREE of latex. All UltiCare insulin syringes offer bold, clear marking, for easier measurement of medication levels.
- Magnesium, Sodium and Potassium – How It Relates to Diabetes - July 10, 2014
- 30 Years After the DCCT Trials – What We Have Learned - July 8, 2014
- Diabetes Summer Checklist - July 7, 2014
- The Healthy Summer BBQ with Diabetes - July 3, 2014
- Diabetes and Urinary Health - June 26, 2014